Good day
I have a project in python where you can talk and get responses from, like a chat. The app is working great, now I want to be able to install two microphones and talk to my assistant from both of my microphones.
But the problem is, I'm using microsoft speech services, and in their examples they haven't shown about using two audio streams or something related to this. I saw their topic on multiple audio recognition with Java, C# and C++. No python is supported.
My question is, is there any way I can connect two or more microphones to my laptop and use two audio streams at the same time to get response from my app?
I have python3.9 installed and my code just uses recognize_once() function from Microsoft's examles.
I was thinking is there any way I can run like multi threads and listen for audio from those threads, I have no idea. I did search for topics related to this, but people explain doing this with PyAudio, I use microsoft speech services because my language isn't supported.
Any help would be appreciated, sorry for my english.