How Manage SEO In flutter web?

Viewed 6031

I want to build my portfolio with Flutter web, but only thing is load on Inspect page is this:

<flt-glass-pane style="position: absolute; inset: 0px; cursor: default;"></flt-glass-pane>

How can I manage SEO in flutter and make texts also crawlable by search engine spiders?

2 Answers

being Total SEO friendly is the next goal of the flutter team. for now is mostly metadata optimization.

But there is some flutter_package that makes your app more SEO friendly and optimize for web :

Using seo_render library for render text widgets as HTML elements. Using Semantics widget like this:

Semantics(
  label: 'Counter button',
  hint: 'Press to increase',
  value: '$_counter',
  onTap: () { setState(() { _counter++; }); }
  child: Text(
    '$_counter',
    style: Theme.of(context).textTheme.display1,
  ),

);

For more information, I suggest that you read this article flutter-seo-friendly

Note, use meta tags also note that anything that renders an additional html page for crawers will get you banned form Google search, i.e. using seo render package.

Related