I have an issue looping through an array using a bayesian classifier function. Here is my array:
var data = ['good', {
dry: 1,
wet: 0,
moist:0
}, 'bad', {
dry: 0,
wet: 1,
moist: 1
}, 'neutral', {
dry: 1,
wet: 1,
moist:1
}, 'good', {
dry: 1,
wet: 0,
moist: 1
}];
Here's my classifier function:
class Bayes{
constructor(...categories) {
this.categories = {};
this.categoryCounts = {};
categories.forEach(category => {
this.categories[category] = {};
this.categoryCounts[category] = 0;
});
}
train(category, dataset) {
this.categoryCounts[category]++;
Object.keys(dataset).forEach(key => {
this.categories[category][key] = (this.categories[category][key] || '') + dataset[key];
});
};
classify(dataset) {
let scores = {};
let trainingCount = Object.values(this.categoryCounts).reduce((a, b) => a + b );
Object.keys(this.categories).forEach(category => {
scores[category] = 0;
let categoryWords = this.categories[category];
let total = Object.values(categoryWords).reduce((a, b) => a + b );
Object.keys(dataset).forEach(function (key) {
let value = dataset[key];
let s = categoryWords[key] || 0.1;
let i = 0;
while(i<value){
scores[category] += Math.log(s / parseFloat(total));
i++;
}
});
let s = this.categoryCounts[category] || 0.1;
scores[category] = (s / trainingCount);
});
return scores;
};
};
Normally, to classify the data; I'll do:
var b = new Bayes('good', 'bad', 'neutral');
b.train('good', { dry: 1, wet: 0, moist:0});
b.train('bad', {dry: 0,wet: 1,moist: 1});
b.train('neutral', {dry: 1,wet: 1,moist:1});
b.train('good', {dry: 1,wet: 0,moist: 1});
console.log(b.classify({ dry: 0, wet: 1, moist: 1}));
// good: 0.5, bad: 0.25, neutral: 0.25
But when I can't figure out how to train the data by iterating through data.
I need help to feed the array dynamically as a javascript object.