I am fairly new to data science and coding. Over the past few months, I've been messing around with streamlit to create a simple website for one of my projects. Everything is going well, it's just that as I learn more, I have new ideas which call for changes to the foundation of the data for the streamlit site.
Recently I've started to learn about databases. I think a database would allow for a more efficiently running site. However, I know streamlit uses GitHub for deployment and I was wondering if it was possible for me to create a database for my streamlit site that can be updated directly from the streamlit site when there is new data. That way I don't have to commit to GitHub any new updates manually from my computer.
By the way, I haven't actually started making a database. I've just been watching videos learning about them. So I guess any free database options would be fine.