I am attempting to deploy a vuejs app to github pages. I have followed every stackoverflow post, and every tutorial I have found online. No matter what I do, the page only displays the readme file.
I am using the gh-pages branch.
package.json:
type here{
"name": "eller-front-end-resume",
"version": "0.1.0",
"private": true,
"scripts": {
"serve": "vue-cli-service serve",
"lint": "vue-cli-service lint",
"build": "vue-cli-service build",
"predeploy": "yarn build",
"deploy": "node scripts/gh-pages-deploy.js"
},
"dependencies": {
"@vue/composition-api": "1.4.6",
"axios": "0.26.0",
"core-js": "^3.6.5",
"execa": "latest",
"lodash": "4.17.21",
"vue": "^2.6.11",
"vue-router": "^3.2.0",
"vuetify": "^2.6.4",
"vuex": "^3.4.0"
},
"devDependencies": {
"@types/lodash": "^4.14.180",
"@typescript-eslint/eslint-plugin": "^4.18.0",
"@typescript-eslint/parser": "^4.18.0",
"@vue/cli-plugin-babel": "~4.5.7",
"@vue/cli-plugin-eslint": "~4.5.7",
"@vue/cli-plugin-router": "~4.5.7",
"@vue/cli-plugin-typescript": "~4.5.7",
"@vue/cli-plugin-vuex": "~4.5.7",
"@vue/cli-service": "~4.5.7",
"@vue/eslint-config-prettier": "^6.0.0",
"@vue/eslint-config-typescript": "^7.0.0",
"eslint": "^6.7.2",
"eslint-plugin-prettier": "^3.3.1",
"eslint-plugin-vue": "^6.2.2",
"prettier": "^2.2.1",
"sass": "~1.32.0",
"sass-loader": "^10.0.0",
"typescript": "~4.1.5",
"vue-cli-plugin-vuetify": "~2.4.7",
"vue-template-compiler": "^2.6.11",
"vuetify-loader": "^1.7.0"
}
}
I have spent far too many hours researching and trying to host a dumb/simple app to show my grandma. Please help me.
I have followed over a dozen guides on stackoverflow and other sites (yes, even that medium article everyone points to). I am expecting to see my app running as if I was running my project locally on my machine.