So, i need help here , this is mi code
results=[]
import re
for i in popup_linkz: # Here I take N links like this one https://www.mercadopublico.cl/Procurement/Modules/RFB/DetailsAcquisition.aspx?qs=uEap3sWEgifS2G+m9xvYiA== to iterate thorught them a scraping
url=i # so right now I scrape the iterating urls
response = requests.get(url)
print('url:', response.url)
#print('status:', response.status_code)
soup = BeautifulSoup(response.content, "html.parser")
results=[]
#json_res = json.loads(res.text)
#print(json_res[0]['price'])
item_1='grvProducto_ctl02_lblCategoria'
for line in soup.findAll('span', attrs={'id': 'grvProducto_ctl02_lblCategoria'}):
results.append(line.text)
#this actually get the first code, but don't know how to iterate for others, also doesn't store every code on it, when I print doesn't stack them , show them single on print.
print('id',results)
I am trying to get from this urlsample >https://www.mercadopublico.cl/Procurement/Modules/RFB/DetailsAcquisition.aspx?qs=uEap3sWEgifS2G+m9xvYiA== actually it iterates from 2 to 10.000 of them.
information I want to get here but that cant get it
I am not sure how use this
for line in soup.findAll('span', attrs={'id': 'grvProducto_ctl02_lblCategoria'}):
results.append(line.text)
to use the same loop to get the other information. data of page underlying
could you enlight me please?