Is it possible to hide the backlink button on ios? Specifically I mean the button in the top left you see after tapping a deeplink in one app that opens another app. In the image it shows as "Deeplinks1".
Is it possible to hide the backlink button on ios? Specifically I mean the button in the top left you see after tapping a deeplink in one app that opens another app. In the image it shows as "Deeplinks1".
This feature is built into IOS. There is no way to disable this feature as it has nothing to do with flutter or even programming with swift.
This is default iOS behavior, and hiding backlinks is not recommended. Even if you achieve it in whatever way, the app will be rejected on apple store
This answer could not be the best, but I used it before. When you pop a page, the os(doesn't matter ios or android) will show a back button. In this case, I used a property in the parent that tells which page should be rendered and totally forgot the pop method. for example:
_page == 1 ? pageOne() : _page == 2 ? pageTwo() : errorPage(),
I hope that this helps you.