Artifactory not sourcing go module major versions correctly

Viewed 42

I am releasing a major version update to a go module but Artifactory will not pull the version when incremented by go module requirements.

There post here and here, say to create a v2/ directory and add v2 to the module path, which I have done. Locally, go mod is very happy and I can import both from the github tags.

However artifactory does not recognize the tag. Its a github repo with multiple packages. The tag structure I have tested has gone as follows.

  • product/v2.0.0 - Artifactory will not recognize the tag nor cache the path. It does not find the mod url
  • product/v2/v2.0.0 - Artifactory finds it, but does not import the mod file, so useless.

Has anyone run into this before? Artifactory supports go modules so I would imagine major releases would be supported too.

0 Answers
Related