Trying to automate the setup of Databricks SQL.
I have done it from the UI and it works, so this is a natural next step.
The one thing I am unsure about is how to automate granting of the access to SQL tables and/or views using REST. I am trying to avoid a Notebooks job.
I have seen this microsoft documentation and downloaded the specification but when I opened it with Postman, I see permissions/objectType/Object id, but the only sample I have seen there is for "queries". It just seems to be applicable for Queries and Dashboards. Can't this be done for Tables and views? There is no further documentation that I could see.
So, basically how to do something like
grant select on tablename to group using REST api without using a Notebook job. I am interested to see if I can just call a REST endpoint from our release pipeline (Azure DevOps)