I'm trying to program a simple financing program and still designing the UI. However, I ran into some issues.
def stockdisplay(asset, turn):
win.fill(dblue)
stockA = pygame.Rect(0, 160, 250, 170)
stockB = pygame.Rect(250, 160, 250, 170)
stockC = pygame.Rect(0, 330, 250, 170)
leave = pygame.Rect(250, 330, 250, 170)
loadImage("../Images/stock.png", (245, 150), (200, 300))
WriteLine("S T", white, bigFont, (110, 75))
WriteLine("C K", white, bigFont, (410, 75))
pygame.draw.line(win, white, (0, 160), (500, 160))
pygame.draw.line(win, white, (250, 160), (250, 500))
pygame.draw.line(win, white, (0, 330), (500, 330))
while True:
for event in pygame.event.get():
if (event.type == pygame.KEYDOWN and event.key == pygame.K_ESCAPE) or (event.type == pygame.QUIT): exit() #Escape Mechanism
if (event.type == pygame.MOUSEBUTTONUP and event.button == 1):
if stockA.collidepoint(event.pos): print("Stock A")
elif stockB.collidepoint(event.pos): print("Stock B")
elif stockC.collidepoint(event.pos): print("Stock C")
elif leave.collidepint(event.pos): main(asset, turn)
def WriteLine(text, colour, font, pos):
text2 = font.render(text, True, colour)
textRect = text2.get_rect()
textRect.center = pos
win.blit(text2, textRect)
pygame.display.update()
def loadImage(src, pos, scale):
img = pygame.image.load(src)
img = pygame.transform.scale(img, scale)
imgRect = img.get_rect()
imgRect.center = pos
win.blit(img, imgRect)
pygame.display.update()
These are the functions I wrote to display the UI. However, whenever I run the program, the lines that were supposed to be drawn by the pygame.draw.line() is simply not there. The rectangles are still in the programs as they still respond to clicks.
Is there any way to fix this?