I recently moved my website to a new server ( both are apache ).
the problem is that in this new server, the session cookie is not being set ( in addition to the XRF-token cookie ). but in my older host, they are just being set perfectly.
and I also noticed that the set-cookie header is not present ( but in the older host is present. )
Note that hosting moved my entire home directory, so none of my files have changed and the database ( my session driver ) works fine and stores sessions.
but cookies are not being set and as a result of that, I get 419 errors from the login page and other POST requests.
is there any configuration that I have to do in my new cPanel host or is there anything you think that I missed? also tried clearing the cache and regenerating the app key. nothing worked.