I am trying to return some data in pipe and map operators in angular but getting this error: (parameter) data: unknown Object is of type 'unknown'.ts(2571)
I am using angular 12+ version.
I was trying to get the data modified as "Round: 0", "Round: 1" etc. instead of 1, 2 etc. on the console
here is my code in the home.component.ts file
import { Component, OnDestroy, OnInit } from '@angular/core';
import { Observable } from 'rxjs';
import { Subscription } from 'rxjs';
import { interval } from 'rxjs';
import { filter } from 'rxjs/operators';
import { map } from 'rxjs/operators';
@Component({
selector: 'app-home',
templateUrl: './home.component.html',
styleUrls: ['./home.component.css']
})
export class HomeComponent implements OnInit, OnDestroy {
private counterSubsciption!: Subscription;
constructor() { }
ngOnInit() {
// this.counterSubsciption = interval(1000).subscribe(count => {
// console.log(count);
// })
const firstObservable = new Observable(observer => {
let count = 0;
setInterval(() => {
observer.next(count);
if(count===2){
observer.complete();
}
if(count>3){
observer.error("Count is greater than 3!");
}
count++;
},1000)
});
this.counterSubsciption = firstObservable.pipe(filter((data) =>{
return data > 0;
}),map((data) => {
return data;
})).subscribe((data) => {
console.log(data);
}, error => {
console.log(error);
alert(error);
}, () => {
console.log('Completed!')
}
)
}
ngOnDestroy() {
this.counterSubsciption.unsubscribe();
}
}