How to give the local zip path in AWS CouldFormation YAML CodeUri?

Viewed 399

I have exported a lambda YAML from its export funtion using Download AWS SAM file.

Also I have Downloaded the code zip file from Download deployment package.

enter image description here

in the YAML file we need to give the CodeUri in the Downloaded YAML it is . as shown in the below picture.

enter image description here

So when I upload it in the AWS CouldFormation it says:

'CodeUri' is not a valid S3 Uri of the form 's3://bucket/key' with optional versionId query parameter.

I need to know is there a way to give the zip file in the CodeUri from the local file path rather then uploading it in the S3.

I have tried with the zip file name I downloaded as well and still I get the same error.

enter image description here

1 Answers

You have to first run package command. It may not work with zip itself, so you may try with unpacked source code.

Related