So, I know a vector object can be declared and initialized like this:
// Nothing new here. I know <int> is a template
// and how to implement it:
vector <int> vect{ 10, 20, 30 };
I assume that the vector object has inside an array of values, and the functions of that class (like push_back() for example) manage it. I would like and have been trying to implement something like that in a class of my own, without success. Would be interesting being able to understand how it's done! Did many "experiments" but none worked.
// Random named class:
class A_Class
{
private:
// A pointer for the type I want:
int *A_pointer_To_int;
public:
// Trying to accept the input values between
// brackets and putting them inside a temp array:
A_Class(int Input_Array[]) {}
};
int main()
{
// trying to create the object like in the vector class.
// Returns error "No instance of constructor matches the argument list":
A_Class My_Object{1,2,3}
return 0;
}