App crashes on iOS simulator when forced to Sign In With Apple ID

Viewed 415

I have been testing my app successfully for months now. Within the last week when I launch my app on the simulator I get a "Sign In With Apple ID" prompt. Whether I cancel or sign in successfully it closes my app and Android Studio loses connection to the app and posts the following:

Unsupported value: Error Domain=AMSErrorDomain Code=2 "An unknown error occurred. Please try again." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=An unknown error occurred. Please try again.} of type NSError

  • I have tried different OS versions in the simulator
  • The app works fine and normally in on a real device (Android and iOS)
  • OSX, Xcode, Android Studio, Flutter are all up to date

Does anyone know what's going on here and how I can help it?

screenshot of apple auth in simulator screenshot of apple bug reporting popup

0 Answers
Related