CentOS 8 dbus-daemon stops selinux enforcing for a few minutes then returns to enforcing

Viewed 57

I am having a problem I have spent multiple days searching for an answer to. I administer a system running CentOS 8 (yes, I know, move to another distribution - we are within the month). The problem I am having is that if I do an "ausearch -m AVC,USER_AVC,SELINUX_ERR -ts today" I find that the system's dbus-daemon is found to do this: "msg='avc: received setenforce notice (enforcing=0) exe="/usr/bin/dbus-daemon"". A few minutes later (like 2 and a half minutes), the daemon does this: " msg='avc: received setenforce notice (enforcing=1) exe="/usr/bin/dbus-daemon"". I cannot find any references on the net to any daemon that does this and it concerns me that it may be a security failure of which our company does the best it can to eliminate. Can anyone enlighten me as to what is happening?

0 Answers
Related