Flutter - Retrieve Wordpress content that is not Post

Viewed 27

I'm trying to create a flutter mobile app for my business and I wanted to integrate a part of the contents from my website.

The problem is that the contents that I want to retrieve are not posts or pages but are a section created by the theme called "portfolio", they behave like posts but are not categorized like them. I tried to use the dart package flutter_wordpress_content and it worked like it should, it allowed me to retrieve the posts but unfortunately not the portfolio content. Does someone know how to retrieve this kind of Wordpress content?

Thank you all in advance.

Edit:

I tried using the Wordpress REST API to retrieve the posts but I get this error:

"code":"rest_forbidden","message":"You don't have permission","data":{"status":401}

the API I used is:

https://www.mywebsite.com/wp-json/wp/v2/taxonomies/my_portfolio_category

someone knows how to solve this error?

0 Answers
Related