I need to create the following interface:
- There is a parent
SectionListin which there are various sections of elements - One of these sections contains a vertical
FlatList.
I want SectionList to scroll vertically strictly by sections (e.g. via scrollToLocation), while vertical FlatList should scroll freely within itself and be independent of SectionList scrolling
Below is a schematic of how this should look visually.
Maybe you need to use neither SectionList nor FlatList to solve this problem, this is my vision of how it can be implemented. Who has any ideas how to solve this problem?
UPDATE:
I created an example of my code in Snack. The problems I can't solve yet:
- How to make the SectionList scroll strictly by section.
- As you can see, there is 1 common scroll on SectionList and FlatList and that is not what I need. The scrolling of both lists should be independent (if I scroll FlatList, the parent SectionList should not move). I tried using nestedScrollEnabled, but this option does nothing (or I'm using it wrong).
