My active choices reactive reference parameter reads the following JSON file
{
"Name": "Tom",
"Age": "25",
"Subjects": ["English", "Physics", "Chemistry", "Biology", "Maths"]
}
The referenced parameters are file, Nos (previous active choices reactive parameter) which is a radio button with values 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Now based on the values of Nos, I have to display the subjects. This is what I do:
import groovy.json.JsonSlurper
def jsonSlurper = new JsonSlurper()
def config = jsonSlurper.parse(new File(file))
return config.Subjects
With the above code, the output is,
1. English
2. Physics
3. Chemistry
4. Biology
5. Maths
If I try to return config.Subjects.take(Nos) or config.Subjects.subList(Nos), which I expect, if Nos = 3 to be
1. English
2. Physics
3. Chemistry
But I see nothing. Then I tried,
import groovy.json.JsonSlurper
def jsonSlurper = new JsonSlurper()
def config = jsonSlurper.parse(new File(file))
list = []
i = 0
config.Subjects.each {
while (i < Nos){
list.add "$it".toString()
i = i + 1
}
}
return list
But this time, I see 1. English always, no matter which radio button I select. Where am I going wrong?