IndexError: index 1 is out of bounds for axis 1 with size 0 I tried changing the target to a tuple, list etc. I cannot find what's the issue. img_bottom is a binary image
def find_farest_white(img, target):
nonzero = np.argwhere(img>0)
distances = np.sqrt((nonzero[:,1] - TARGET[0]) ** 2 + (nonzero[:,0] - TARGET[1]) ** 2)
farest_index = np.argmax(distances)
return nonzero[farest_index]
TARGET=(0,0)
EDGEB=[]
#for i in range(img_bottom.shape[0]):
for j in range(0,img_bottom.shape[1]):
for i in range(0,img_bottom.shape[0]):
IMG=img_bottom[i,j]
edge=find_farest_white(IMG,TARGET)
EDGEB.append(edge)
i+=1
j+=1
But I'm getting this error
"
IndexError Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-356-0118c2f70139> in <module>
4 for i in range(0,img_bottom.shape[0]):
5 IMG=img_bottom[i,j]
----> 6 edge=find_farest_white(IMG,TARGET)
7 EDGEB.append(edge)
8 i+=1
<ipython-input-353-ebd36711b415> in find_farest_white(img, target)
1 def find_farest_white(img, target):
2 nonzero = np.argwhere(img>0)
----> 3 distances = np.sqrt((nonzero[:,1] - TARGET[0]) ** 2 + (nonzero[:,0] - TARGET[1]) ** 2)
4 farest_index = np.argmax(distances)
5 return nonzero[farest_index]
IndexError: index 1 is out of bounds for axis 1 with size 0 "