I'm creating a Glue ETL job that transfers data from BigQuery to S3. Similar to this example, but with my own dataset.
n.b.: I use BigQuery Connector for AWS Glue v0.22.0-2 (link).
The data in BigQuery is already partitioned by date, and I would like to have every Glue job run fetches a specific date only (WHERE date = ...) and group them into 1 CSV file output. But I don't find any clue where to insert the custom WHERE query.
In BigQuery source node configuration options, the options are only these:
Also in the generated script, it uses create_dynamic_frame.from_options which does not accommodate custom query (per documentation).
# Script generated for node Google BigQuery Connector 0.22.0 for AWS Glue 3.0
GoogleBigQueryConnector0220forAWSGlue30_node1 = (
glueContext.create_dynamic_frame.from_options(
connection_type="marketplace.spark",
connection_options={
"parentProject": args["BQ_PROJECT"],
"table": args["BQ_TABLE"],
"connectionName": args["BQ_CONNECTION_NAME"],
},
transformation_ctx="GoogleBigQueryConnector0220forAWSGlue30_node1",
)
)
So, is there any way I can write a custom query? Or is there any alternative method?

