ImportError: cannot import name 'method' from 'package' (unknown location) in python

Viewed 2402

I have a self-developed python package and wanted to work with it but I face problems. You can find the package here. In the package firstly I make a class (called vertice_modifier) and then I have some methods to do calculations on objects of the class. After installing and importing, I cannot make objects using the existing class. I tried the following:

from GeoMeshPy import vertice_modifier

But it gives me the following error:

ImportError: cannot import name 'vertice_modifier' from 'GeoMeshPy' (unknown location)

I very much appreciate any help for solving this issue.

1 Answers

Sorry, I cannot put this is as a comment yet as I am a new user.

Have you imported everything from each of the modules in your package in your __init__.py file?

Also, have you physically checked your site-packages folder to check that the pakcage was installed in the right place?

Related