How can I mint a very limited number of NFTs on Kadena blockchain using pact smart contract?

Viewed 254

I want to mint only a few NFT tokens on Kadena blockchain that I want to use as a giveaway for full access to my platform. I do not want to create my own coin on Kadena for now. I have seen their Pact smart contract for KIP-0011 named poly-fungible-v1 but I'm unable to find any help on the impleentation. Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

1 Answers

For implementation you can checkout any of the existing projects. You can search on the chainweb explorer for code snippets. Some results here

That should give you some examples :)

Btw, strictly speaking, you don't need to implement KIP-0011 to make an NFT, that standard just makes it easier to be compatible with things. However as of time of writing (22 Mar 2022) there's a poly-fungible-v2 coming out which would be better for compatibility. But you could always "upgrade" your smart contract to support any new interfaces

Related