With python I want to read the content of a har file, but the har file seems to be in some incorrect format. The har file I have looks like this:
"{\n \"log\": {\n \"version\": \"1.2\",\n \"creator\": {\n \"name\": \"Selenium Wire HAR dump\",\n \"version\": \"0.1\",\n \"comment\": \"Selenium Wire version 4.6.3\"\n },\n \"entries\": [\n {\n \"startedDateTime\": \"2022-03-21T15:44:16.496471+00:00\",\n \"time\": 200,\n \"request\": {\n \"method\": \"GET\",\n \"url\": \"http://sscx-portal.ocp.bbp.epfl.ch/sscx-portal/digital-reconstructions/neurons?brain_region=S1DZO&layer=L23&etype=bAC&mtype=L23_LBC&memodel=L23_LBC_bAC_2\",\n \"httpVersion\": \"HTTP/1.1\",\n \"cookies\": [],\n \"headers\": [\n {\n \"name\": \"Host\",\n \"value\": \"sscx-portal.ocp.bbp.epfl.ch\"\n },\n {\n \"name\": \"Upgrade-Insecure-Requests\",\n \"value\": \"1\"\n },\n {\n \"name\": \"User-Agent\",\n \"value\": \"Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/99.0.4844.51 Safari/537.36\"\n },\n {\n \"name\": \"Accept\",\n \"value\": \"text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/avif,image/webp,image/apng,*/*;q=0.8,application/signed-exchange;v=b3;q=0.9\"\n },\n {\n \"name\": \"Accept-Encoding\",\n \"value\": \"gzip, deflate\"\n },\n {\n \"name\": \"Accept-Language\",\n \"value\": \"en-US,en;q=0.9\"\n }\n ],\n \"queryString\": [\n {\n \"name\": \"brain_region\",\n \"value\": \"S1DZO\"\n },\n {\n \"name\": \"layer\",\n \"value\": \"L23\"\n },\n {\n \"name\": \"etype\",\n \"value\": \"bAC\"\n },\n {\n \"name\": \"mtype\",\n \"value\": \"L23_LBC\"\n },\n {\n \"name\": \"memodel\",\n \"value\":...
and therefore I cannot read it as json.
How to convert that into json?