Deep linking for IOS in Xamarin From

Viewed 286

I'm a xamarin developer who isn't very familiar with the xamarin framework. I have a project where I want to use deep linking for a single payment gateway application (MobilePay). I finished the Android version, but I'm not sure how to apply it to the iOS version. Could you please provide me some advice?

1 Answers

For this ,you can check document Application Indexing and Deep Linking.

On the iOS platform, ensure that your iOS platform project sets the Entitlements.plist file as the custom entitlements file for signing the bundle.

To use iOS Universal Links:

  • Add an Associated Domains entitlement to your app, with the applinks key, including all the domains your app will support.
  • Add an Apple App Site Association file to your website.
  • Add the applinks key to the Apple App Site Association file.

For more information, see Allowing Apps and Websites to Link to Your Content on developer.apple.com.

Note:

Xamarin.Forms application indexing and deep linking functionality is only available on the iOS and Android platforms, and requires a minimum of iOS 9 and API 23 respectively.

Related