This is my first time trying to us CoreML and I am a little stuck on what to do. I built a model in python with Keras and Tensorflow that would take in information from a .csv file, break down that .csv file and extract only the closing information about a stock and the date for that close. It then runs a prediction and outputs an array of forecasted prices and an array of the forecasted date. I can then use this information and plot it onto a graph. To convert this model to coreml, I imported coremltools and ran this
mlmodel = ct.convert(model) mlmodel.save('converted_model.mlmodel')
Which it then converted the model and outputted a .mlmodel file for my to import into Xcode. However I noticed that the input it wants to take looks like this:
I am a little confused on how I can achieve the same outcome as I did in my python model with this MlMultiarray and what it means and how I can pass it into my input below:
Sorry if it is a simple fix, I tried looking at other solutions and it did not work. Thank you in advance!

