Due to being a beginner in react and js I'm having a hard time to construct an array properly, I found an article on web according to that using concat method can construct an array. I have followed the same technique, But my problem is it appends the data and dost compare if the same data already there. I want to compare the data before appending into array so no duplicate data gets into the array.
My current code is:
const [input, setInput] = useState([]) // state
const handleOnChange = (userInput) => {
// Add the userInput the list onChange of userInput
// Save userInput to React Hooks
setInput((input) => input.concat(userInput))
console.log(input)
}
Here userInput is and object with multiple strings values like
{id: 1 , ifYes: "Do this", ifNo : "Do something else"}
and if array has the item with id:1 then hitting it again it shouldn't append to the array.