Spawning language server with cmd`diagnostic-languageserver`failed. The language server is either not installed, missing from PATH, or not executable

Viewed 4864

enter image description here

" Spawning language server with cmd: diagnostic-languageserver failed. The language server is either not installed, missing from PATH, or not executable "

nvim problem i copied devaslife's dotfiles and installed plugin yesterday it work, but today i entered LSP info after that when i Enter shows that the error

4 Answers

Use this:

yarn global add diagnostic-languageserver

Probably, it's because you have not set up the right programming language that you are using in the lspconfig.rc.vim, precisely in the nvim_lsp.tsserver.setup part.

I had the same problem because I was in javascript file (.js) and the lsp config that I was using from someone else only supports typescript files. So, I just had to add the javascript, javascriptreact and javascript.jsx. For example :

nvim_lsp.tsserver.setup {
  on_attach = on_attach,
  filetypes = { "typescript", "typescriptreact", "typescript.tsx", "javascript", "javascriptreact", "javascript.jsx" },
  capabilities = capabilities
}

I've resolved this problem by executing the below command

npm install -g diagnostic-languageserver

That is not working for me. In the lspconfig.re.vim, i had to delete the "javascipt", "javasriptreact", "javascript.jsx" types from the nvim_lsp.diagnosticls.setup/filetypes, and then put them in the nvim_lsp.tsserver.setup>filetypes

Related