I just started studying selenium, so please understand if there is any mistake. Thankyou :)
I would like to crawling a site where can create a blog called 'tistory' through selenium.
In order to create an article, you must choose one of the default mode, markdown mode, or html mode.
Basic mode is possible. enter image description here
iframe=driver.find_element_by_css_selector('iframe')
driver.switch_to.frame(iframe)
driver.find_element_by_id('tinymce').send_keys("test text")
But I want to do is html mode, so I created a code that can automatically write through selenium in html mode. enter image description here
text_box = driver.find_element_by_css_selector("#html-editor-container > div.mce-edit-area > div > div > div:nth-child(1) > textarea")
text_box.send_keys("test text")
another element textarea
text_box = driver.find_element_by_css_selector("div.ReactCodemirror>textarea")
text_box.send_keys("test text")
An error appears when I try to run it.
selenium.common.exceptions.ElementNotInteractableException: Message: element (Session info: chrome=99.0.4844.74)
Regarding the error, I think the textarea element is an incorrect element for writing text, but I don't know what is the correct element.
this is html mode html. enter image description here
This problem has been bothering me for three days. Please solve this problem. I beg you.