We have a number of Spring-Boot applications that are built via Gradle and all have subtly different spring dependencies.
When trying to copy code between the two of them, I am highly suspicious that I'm seeing problems due to the donor service using Spring MVC and the new service using Spring WebFlux.
Is there a "simple" way to check which stack has been loaded? I've seen documentation implying that if both are present then it'll default to MVC, but short of deep diving all the dependencies I'm not sure how to check that.
I've checked the logs, and it doesn't say anything about which stack is being used.
Is there a way to query which stack (MVC or WebFlux) is being loaded at runtime? Something which can be enabled in logging, or a Bean that will only be loaded by one or the other?
Edit: to clarify - the initial responses talk about spring-boot-starter-web or spring-boot-starter-webflux. In my case it turns out that it was spring-boot-starter-gateway (which happens to work on WebFlux). Given that this is a case where it isn't immediately obvious dependencies and I've more than once seen people import both because they didn't know any better, I'm actually looking for a way to check which stack is being loaded at run-time without having to guess from the dependencies.