I am simulating a job-shop scheduling problem where an order is processed by multiple machines located across different manufacturers. Each manufacturer

and machine

is represented as an agent in separate populations. Part of the simulation is the transport of an order agent from a manufacturing agent to the relevant machine agent according to the production plan.
As part of another part of my program, I need to predict the times when the order is generated by the source block when each order should enter and exit the relevant machine agent.
I am running into an issue where the time when the order agent exits the exitToTransport block in the manufacturer, agent does not match with the time that the order agent enters the enterMachine block for the machine agent.


This issue seems to only appear after the order has undergone 2-3 of these transports. Additionally, there are no blocks that the order agent enters or leaves between the exitToTransport and enterMachine blocks. Is there a way to eliminate this gap between the exit and enter times? Thank you for your time.