Xdebug not stopping on breakpoints in NetBeans

Viewed 134

I followed the Xdebug installation instructions and downloaded the php8.1VS16TS(64bit) file and copied it to php8.1.0/ext and renamed it to php.xdebug.dll. I configured php.ini and NetBeans, and installed the Xdebug Helper for Firefox. I can set breakpoints in the PHP code, but when debugging the application, the code never stops on a breakpoint.

I'm running

  • Windows 10,
  • Apache NetBeans IDE 12.6,
  • Java 17.0.2,
  • WAMP64,
  • Apache 2.4.51,
  • PHP 8.1.0,
  • MySQL 5.7.36.

The apache2.4.51/bin/php.ini includes:

[opache]
 zend_extension = xdebug
[xdebug]
 xdebug.mode=debug
 xdebug.output_dir = "c:/wamp64/tmp"
 xdebug.show_local_vars=0
 xdebug.log="c:/wamp64/logs/xdebug.log"
 xdebug.log_level = 10
 xdebug.client_host=localhost
 xdebug.client_port=9003
 xdebug.idekey = "netbeans-xdebug"
 xdebug.start_with_request = yes

In NetBeans > Tools > Options > PHP > Debugging:

 Debugger Port: 9003
 Session ID: netbeans-xdebug
 Maximum Data Length: 2048
 Stop on First Line is checked
 Resolve breakpoints is checked

When I debug the project in Firefox, I make sure the helper icon is green, but still no stopping on a breakpoint.

Not sure what else to do. Any help is much appreciated - being able to step through the project would be a great help.

Here are the screen shots:

enter image description here

enter image description here

enter image description here

0 Answers
Related