I am looking for some clarification as for how exactly to proceed with Oauth auth code PKCE grant when it comes to authorizing my own SPA.
So I get this when I am redirected from my SPA to backend (after I log in of course):
Now I get this, makes sense if I want to login into my app with google or twitter for example.
But If I want to log in to the backend app to get the token with my SPA - is there a way to avoid that every time a user logs in? Does it make sense?
I would like to have it from user perspective like this:
- click login
- redirect to backend pretending to be SPA (visually)
- login
- go straight back to SPA without having to confirm that stuff
I just mainly want to understand the process for SPA. I assume and suspect that what I want is simply not possible?
