Loading an Lmod module using VSCode with Remote-SSH

Viewed 182

I am trying to develop Python code on a remote cluster. If I were doing this directly on the cluster, I would have to load an Anaconda Lmod module before I could access any of my conda environments:

module load Anaconda3/2020.11

As a quality of life improvement, I would like to use VSCode with the Remote-SSH extension to work on the cluster. However, I cannot seem to load the module that I need in order to select my conda environment as the Python interpreter. Running the module load XX command in the VSCode terminal does not seem to apply the settings when I run a Python script.

Is there a way for me to load the module using VSCode after I connect to the remote machine so that I can access my conda environment and run my code?

0 Answers
Related