I hope this is what you might be looking for,
• Formula used in cell D2
=IFERROR(INDEX(LOOKUP(ROW($I$2:$I$14),
ROW($I$2:$I$14)/($I$2:$I$14<>""),$I$2:$I$14),
MATCH(B2&C2,$G$2:$G$14&$H$2:$H$14,0)),"")
So let me explain a little bit on the above formula, how it works,
• First I have concatenated the Product & Version cells and used MATCH Function to find the position of each
MATCH(B2&C2,$G$2:$G$14&$H$2:$H$14,0)
• Next I have used a LOOKUP Function along with ROW Function to create an array of the bundles columns
LOOKUP(ROW($I$2:$I$14),ROW($I$2:$I$14)/($I$2:$I$14<>""),$I$2:$I$14)

• Lastly I am wrapping the all within an INDEX Function & IFERROR Function(To Ignore the errors)
=INDEX(LOOKUP(ROW($I$2:$I$14),
ROW($I$2:$I$14)/($I$2:$I$14<>""),$I$2:$I$14),
MATCH(B2&C2,$G$2:$G$14&$H$2:$H$14,0))
Hence we get our desired output as expected!

EDIT
Using Helper Columns
With helper columns also it can be achieved. please refer the image below
• Formula used in Helper Column J
=LOOKUP(2,1/($I$2:I2<>""),$I$2:I2)
• Formula used in cell D2
=IFERROR(INDEX($J$2:$J$14,MATCH(1,(B2=$G$2:$G$14)*(C2=$H$2:$H$14),0)),"")
Array formulas need to be entered using CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER
And Fill Down !

Edit
Without Helper same above Formula works, If you are not Excel 2021 Or O365 Users you need to press CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER
=IFERROR(INDEX(LOOKUP(ROW($J$2:$J$14),
ROW($J$2:$J$14)/($J$2:$J$14<>""),$J$2:$J$14),
MATCH(1,(B2=$H$2:$H$14)*(C2=$I$2:$I$14),0)),"")
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------