I'vo got a strange error, for a class similar to this one:
class UpdatableListPage<T> extends ConsumerStatefulWidget {
final StateNotifierProvider<UpdatableNotifier, List<T>> provider;
final Widget Function(T t) callbackWidget;
[...]
@override
_UpdatableListPageState<T> createState() => _UpdatableListPageState<T>();
}
class _UpdatableListPageState<T> extends ConsumerState<UpdatableListPage> {
@override
Widget build(BuildContext context) {
// Here the IDE said modelList is dynamic
var modelList = ref.watch(widget.provider);
[...]
ListView(
key: _refreshKey,
shrinkWrap: true,
scrollDirection: widget.scrollDirection,
children: [
for (final product in modelList as List<T>) widget.callbackWidget.call(product),
],
}
}
And I call the funciton as:
UpdatableListPage<RsMsgMetaData>(
userPostsProvider,
callbackWidget: (t) => PostTeaserCard(t,),
),
Where PostTeaserCard is a statefull Widget that recieve a RsMsgMetaData object as parameter.
The IDE say that everything is Ok but at run time, I got the following error:
type '(RsMsgMetaData) => PostTeaserCard' is not a subtype of type '(dynamic) => Widget'`
Seems like callbackWidget acts as (dynamic) => Widget function, but anyway... Should this function be compatible with the function signature of the anonymous function, right?
I don't know what is going on with this...