Suppose I have a list that stores many 2D points. In this list, some positions are stored the same points, consider the index of positions that stored the same point as an index pair. I want to find all the pairs in the list and return all 2 by 2 index pairs. It is possible that the list has some points repeated more than two times, but only the first match needs to be treated as a pair.
For example, in the below list, I have 9 points in total and there are 5 positions containing repeated points. The indices 0, 3, and 7 store the same point ([1, 1]), and the indicies 1 and 6 store the same point ([2, 3]).
[[1, 1], [2, 3], [1, 4], [1, 1], [10, 3], [5, 2], [2, 3], [1, 1], [3, 4]]
So, for this list, I want to return the index pair as (index 0, index 3) and (index 1, index 6). The only solution I can come up with is doing this is through nested loops, which I code up as following
A = np.array([[1, 1], [2, 3], [1, 4], [1, 1], [10, 3], [5, 2], [2, 3], [1, 1], [3, 4]], dtype=int)
# I don't want to modified the original list, looping through a index list insted.
Index = np.arange(0, A.shape[0], 1, dtype=int)
Pair = [] # for store the index pair
while Index.size != 0:
current_index = Index[0]
pi = A[current_index]
Index = np.delete(Index, 0, 0)
for j in range(Index.shape[0]):
pj = A[Index[j]]
distance = linalg.norm(pi - pj, ord=2, keepdims=True)
if distance == 0:
Pair.append([current_index, Index[j]])
Index = np.delete(Index, j, 0)
break
While this code works for me but the time complexity is O(n^2), where n == len(A), I'm wondering if is there any more efficient way to do this job with a lower time complexity. Thanks for any ideas and help.