I have a bootstrap vue table and I'm currently limiting it to 10 items per page
<b-pagination v-model="currentPage" :total-rows="rows" :per-page="perPage" aria-controls="tb">
</b-pagination>
<b-table :fields="Fields" :items="items" :per-page="perPage" :current-page="currentPage" id="tb">
</b-table>
Later on, when a button is clicked, I need to go through all the rows of the b-table and extract some data
const table = document.getElementById('tb');
for(let i = 0; i < table.rows.length; i++){
//logic
}
The issue, is that table.rows only has 10 items in it, because I'm only assigning 10 items per page.
I really need some advice on how to get around this, as I want to be able to go through all the rows of all the pages.
I have thought of the following solutions
1): Temporarily setting my perPage variable to an extremely high number, then doing the logic. This is bad for several reasons (slow, needs to wait for table to finish loading, unfriendly to the UI
2): Somehow still display all the rows in the table but hide/unhide them as the pages change
3): Building my own pagination and not using b-table.
Anyone able to help? Thank you.