I have API that generate pdf file after saving values into database. My customer needed to generate this pdf and then send it by mail. He sended my photo of how should that pdf look like. I recreated it, it looks same as in that picture but it is hard to read because there are missing vertical lines. I looked trought docs and also tried to google, bud I did not found anyithing. Here is how my PDF looks like:
As you can see, vertical lines are missing and because of that is harder to read.
Is there any possibility to add vertical lines?
Here is my code:
let doc = new PDFDocument({ margin: 30, size: "A4" });
doc.pipe(
fs.createWriteStream(`${problemName}_${creationDate}` + ".pdf")
);
const table = {
title:
"Zápis koordinátora " +
koordinatorName +
" zo dna " +
creationDate +
".",
divider: {
header: { disabled: true },
horizontal: { disabled: false, width: 1, opacity: 1 },
padding: 5,
columnSpacing: 10,
},
headers: [
{ width: 130, renderer: null },
{ width: 130, renderer: null },
{ width: 130, renderer: null },
{ width: 130, renderer: null },
],
rows: [
["Nazov", problemName, "", ""],
[
"Nazov staveniska (Projekt)",
constructionName,
"Na vedomie komu",
"mailing list 1",
],
[
"Vytvoril koordinator BOZP",
koordinatorName,
"Priorita",
problemPriority,
],
["Datum zistenia", creationDate, "Datum odstranenia", ""],
[
"Zodpovedny za vyriesenie zistenia",
"Janko Maly",
"Celkovy pocet zisteni v dni",
10,
],
["Miesto zistenia", discoveryPlace, "Zistenie císlo", 1],
["Popis", problemText],
[
"Navrh na udelenie sankcie",
"50€",
"Pre spolocnost",
adressedFor,
],
],
};
doc.table(table, {
prepareHeader: () => doc.font("Helvetica-Bold").fontSize(8),
prepareRow: (row, indexColumn, indexRow, rectRow, rectCell) => {
doc.font("Helvetica").fontSize(8);
indexColumn === 0;
},
});
doc.end();
I am using pdfkit-table package.
Thank you all

