I'm using bootstrap vue table and I've want to export a bootstrap table to excel or pdf. It's like a table inside a table and I'm finding it difficult as to how to export it for downloading as excel or pdf as the other solutions I have come around are all involve just giving the json data and it does the work but can't find any solution regarding my problem.
<template>
<div id="app">
<b-button @click="exportTable" class="mb-3">Export</b-button>
<b-table-simple outlined id="htmltable">
<b-thead class="b-table__head">
<b-tr>
<b-th class="small-tab">Goods</b-th>
<b-th>Units</b-th>
<b-th>Price Per Unit</b-th>
<b-th>Total Price</b-th>
</b-tr>
</b-thead>
<b-tbody v-for="(service, index) in goodsGroupedByCategory" :key="index">
<b-tr class="category-line">
<b-th class="small-tab cs-textstyle-paragraph-small-bold">{{
index
}}</b-th>
<b-td></b-td>
<b-td></b-td>
<b-th class="cs-textstyle-paragraph-small-bold">{{
service.reduce(function (prev, curr) {
return prev + curr.total_units * curr.price_per_unit;
}, 0)
}}</b-th>
</b-tr>
<b-tr
v-for="serviceItem in service"
:key="serviceItem.id"
class="item-line"
>
<b-td class="big-tab cs-textstyle-paragraph-small">{{
serviceItem.billing_sku_name
}}</b-td>
<b-td class="cs-textstyle-paragraph-small">{{
serviceItem.total_units
}}</b-td>
<b-td class="cs-textstyle-paragraph-small">{{
serviceItem.price_per_unit
}}</b-td>
<b-td class="cs-textstyle-paragraph-small">{{
serviceItem.total_units * serviceItem.price_per_unit
}}</b-td>
</b-tr>
</b-tbody>
</b-table-simple>
</div>
</template>
<script>
import _ from "lodash";
export default {
name: "App",
components: {},
data() {
return {
invoice: [
{
id: "123",
billing_sku_id: "FOOD_ITEMS",
billing_sku_name: "Rice",
total_units: 1,
billing_sku_category: "Food Items",
price_per_unit: 3,
},
{
id: "456",
billing_sku_id: "FOOD_ITEMS",
billing_sku_name: "Wheat",
total_units: 3,
billing_sku_category: "Food Items",
price_per_unit: 5,
},
{
id: "789",
billing_sku_id: "ELECTRICITY_ITEMS",
billing_sku_name: "Bulb",
total_units: 5,
billing_sku_category: "Electricity Items",
price_per_unit: 50,
},
],
};
},
computed: {
goodsGroupedByCategory() {
return _.groupBy(this.invoice, "billing_sku_category");
},
},
methods: {
exportTable() {
console.log("hello");
},
},
};
</script>
<style>
#app {
font-family: "Avenir", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
-moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale;
text-align: center;
color: #2c3e50;
margin-top: 60px;
padding: 10px;
}
</style>