When I used Yum to install NetCDF cxx, I encountered some problems. First, I use the following code to install:
>>> yum install -y netcdf-cxx netcdf-cxx-devel netcdf netcdf-devel
Then, I checked the installation results and found that libnetcdf_c++.so exists in the /usr/lib64 directory. So,it can be said that the installation was successful.
>>> locate libnet
/usr/lib64/.libnettle.so.4.7.hmac
/usr/lib64/.libnettle.so.4.hmac
/usr/lib64/libnetcdf.settings
/usr/lib64/libnetcdf.so
/usr/lib64/libnetcdf.so.7
/usr/lib64/libnetcdf.so.7.2.0
/usr/lib64/libnetcdf_c++.so
/usr/lib64/libnetcdf_c++.so.4
/usr/lib64/libnetcdf_c++.so.4.2.0
/usr/lib64/libnetcdff.so
/usr/lib64/libnetcdff.so.5
/usr/lib64/libnetcdff.so.5.3.1
/usr/lib64/libnettle.so.4
/usr/lib64/libnettle.so.4.7
/usr/share/perl5/Net/libnet.cfg
/usr/share/perl5/Net/libnetFAQ.pod
However, when I execute nc-config --all, the result is that NetCDF-cxx is not installed.
This netCDF 4.3.3.1 has been built with the following features:
--cc -> gcc
--cflags -> -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/hdf
--libs ->
--has-c++ -> no
--cxx ->
--has-c++4 -> no
--cxx4 ->
--fc -> gfortran
--fflags -> -I/usr/include
--flibs -> -lnetcdff
--has-f90 -> yes
--has-dap -> yes
--has-nc2 -> yes
--has-nc4 -> yes
--has-hdf5 -> yes
--has-hdf4 -> yes
--has-pnetcdf-> no
--prefix -> /usr
--includedir-> /usr/include
--version -> netCDF 4.3.3.1
What should I do to install netcdf-cxx correctly using Yum?