Cmd. exe error occurred when compiling C file with VSCode + Clang in win environment

Viewed 27

I write a new .c file named helloengine_win.c and use shortcuts shift + ctrl + b to complier it. The tasks.json is :

{
"version": "2.0.0",
"tasks": [
    {
        "type": "cppbuild",
        "label": "C/C++: clang.exe",
        "command": "D:\\Microsoft Visual Studio\\2022\\Community\\VC\\Tools\\Llvm\\x64\\bin\\clang.exe",
        "args": [
            "-fdiagnostics-color=always",
            "-g",
            "${file}",
            "-o",
            "${fileDirname}\\${fileBasenameNoExtension}.exe",
            "-L",
            "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Windows Kits\\10\\Lib\\10.0.19041.0\\um\\x64\\User32.Lib",
            "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Windows Kits\\10\\Lib\\10.0.19041.0\\um\\x64\\Gdi32.Lib"
        ],
        "options": {
            "cwd": "D:\\Microsoft Visual Studio\\2022\\Community\\VC\\Tools\\Llvm\\x64\\**"
            
        },
        "problemMatcher": [
            "$gcc"
        ],
        "group": {
            "kind": "build",
            "isDefault": true
        },
        "detail": "\"D:\\Microsoft Visual Studio\\2022\\Community\\VC\\Tools\\Llvm\\x64\\bin\\clang.exe\""
    }
]

}

The file uses GetStockObject() so I need the lib User32.Lib and Gdi32.lib

But when I complier the file I get : spawn C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe ENOENT generation is complete, but an error occurred

I have confirmed that all library files exist and no errors are reported in the documentation.I don't konw what's wrong.

0 Answers
Related