In my dashboard I'm adding a cost/unit metric. The problem is, if I select more than one month, it just adds the monthly calculations. For example,
| Store | Month | Units | Cost | Cost/Unit |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Blue | Jan | 10 | 20 | 2 |
| Blue | Feb | 20 | 60 | 3 |
| Red | Jan | 10 | 30 | 3 |
| Red | Feb | 20 | 80 | 4 |
When I create a table with with these, and select January and February in the Splicer it shows something like this:
| Store | Cost/Unit |
|---|---|
| Blue | 5 |
| Red | 7 |
Of course this isn't the real total cost/unit for both months. Instead I'd like for it to show:
| Store | Cost/Unit |
|---|---|
| Blue | 2.67 |
| Red | 3.67 |
I am pretty new to PowerBI so I'm sorry for the lack of words on how to explain this, but help would be very much appreciated!