Gradle sync failed: Plugin [id: 'com.android.application', version: '7.1.2', apply: false] was not found in any of the following sources:

Viewed 8493

I have upgraded my Android Studio and after that I'm facing this error:

Gradle sync failed: Plugin [id: 'com.android.application', version: '7.1.2', apply: false] was not found in any of the following sources:
                - Gradle Core Plugins (plugin is not in 'org.gradle' namespace)
                - Plugin Repositories (could not resolve plugin artifact 'com.android.application:com.android.application.gradle.plugin:7.1.2')
                Searched in the following repositories:
                Gradle Central Plugin Repository
                Google
                MavenRepo (24 s 586 ms)

I have upgraded JDK to 11 but it didn't fix the error. What else can I do?

3 Answers

Solved:

After trying some other solutions I figured out that I didn't delete proxies in gradle-wrapper.properties. That was preventing my project from downloading dependencies.

I faced the same problem when I intentionally updated to gradle 7.1.3 today, I just restarted the android studio and changed the gradle version to 7.1.2 and it worked.

go tp setting -> then Plugins -> in plugins -> then click on three dot -> then Enable all downloaded plugins

Try this it will definitely work. enter image description here

Related