I'm studying using solr in springboot, I try the program in a book, the spring-boot-starter-parent version is 2.1.2.RELEASE in the book:
<parent>
<groupId>org.springframework.boot</groupId>
<artifactId>spring-boot-starter-parent</artifactId>
<version>2.1.2.RELEASE</version>
<relativePath/> <!-- lookup parent from repository -->
</parent>
while my spring-boot-starter-parent version is 2.6.4:
<parent>
<groupId>org.springframework.boot</groupId>
<artifactId>spring-boot-starter-parent</artifactId>
<version>2.6.4</version>
<relativePath/> <!-- lookup parent from repository -->
</parent>
and I add the solr dependency in pom.xml like this:
<dependency>
<groupId>org.springframework.boot</groupId>
<artifactId>spring-boot-starter-data-solr</artifactId>
</dependency>
but the pom.xml shows error: The version cannot be empty, so I go to https://mvnrepository.com/ and find the latest spring-boot-starter-data-solr version is 2.4.13, so I add the solr dependcy like this:
<dependency>
<groupId>org.springframework.boot</groupId>
<artifactId>spring-boot-starter-data-solr</artifactId>
<version>2.4.13</version>
</dependency>
the pom.xml has no error now, but the java program which import solr still not work, such as:
import org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrClient;
import org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrQuery;
import org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException;
it cannot find any class about solr. I also try to download the spring-boot-starter-data-solr jar in https://mvnrepository.com/, and I import it locally, but I only find a META-INF document in the spring-boot-starter-data-solr jar downloaded, it doesn't have any classes
so how should I use solr in springboot?