I have a search field that does not (visually) require a <label>.
I add a title attribute on input to reminder (with the tooltip) the field description. The submit button has offscreen description to explain its function. [Q1] : Maybe it would be better to use an aria-label here?
[Q2] : To be compliant, do you always have to provide a label even if it means removing it from the screen via the sr-only class or it's not always necessary?
<div class="field field-search">
<form action="" method="GET">
<button type="submit" class="btn-search">
<span class="sr-only">Search</span>
<svg class="icon icon--search" aria-hidden="true »>…</svg>
</button>
<input title="Search in events" placeholder="Search in events" id="search" type="search" name="search">
</form>
</div>
[Q2.1] Same question for those fields where the user must add links. Is a title on the input sufficient or a label is mandatory? If so, can I also set it to "sr-only"?
<form method="post" action="">
<ul class="social-links social-links--inline">
<li class="social-links__item">
<div class="social-links__icon">
<svg class="icon" aria-hidden="true »>…/svg>
</div>
<input title="My website" placeholder="My website" id="website" type="text" name="user_website_url">
</li>
</ul>
<br>
<input aria-label="Save links" type="submit" value="Submit">
</form>

