My web is Laravel-VueJs App, I managed to sign in to Tableau server automatically in the background, (but without getting Auth tickets (I'm not sure if I need tickets for Javascript API yet), I'm trying to show my workbooks on my web page but getting blank page without any error, however this is my code
first added Javascript API in my app.blade.php
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://my-server-url/javascripts/api/tableau-2.8.0.min.js"></script>
and this is the Vue component where I need to show workbooks
<template>
<div>
<div
ref="tableau"
style="width:800px; height:700px;"
/>
</div>
</template>
<script>
export default {
name: "TableauWorkbookShow",
props: {
url: {
type: String,
required: true,
},
},
mounted(){
this.initViz();
},
methods: {
initViz() {
// url looks something like this: https://my-server-url/#/site/my-site-name/views/workbook-name/view-name
var viz = new tableau.Viz(this.$refs.tableau, this.url);
}
}
};
</script>
no errors, neither info on the page, anything else i need to consider here ? and should I add Auth tickets to the url to get workbooks or the url as it is now is fine to work?


