I've setup a chainlink node running on AWS. V 1.0.1.
I am able to call jobs on the node and return data, but all fees for everyjob I setup are 1 LINK. I cannot find the location to change this fee. Can someone help me find where this fee is setup?
I've setup a chainlink node running on AWS. V 1.0.1.
I am able to call jobs on the node and return data, but all fees for everyjob I setup are 1 LINK. I cannot find the location to change this fee. Can someone help me find where this fee is setup?
To change the fee for a specific job, add this to the job's toml file:
minContractPaymentLinkJuels = <fee>
To set up fee on node globally, add the following line to the node's .env file:
MINIMUM_CONTRACT_PAYMENT_LINK_JUELS = <fee>
Replacing <fee> for your desired minimum payment in JUELS.
JUELS are equivalent to WEI in Ethereum where 1 Link = 1000000000000000000 JUELS.
Reference: Chainlink Official Docs