I have a backup of a Drupal website which is running on a live web server CentOS 7. I have to restore this site on localhost. I have restored database successfully and website folder on localhost, but I am getting "Not Found" error on every page except home page.
I am trying to resolve this issue for one month but unable to resolve, please some one help me to restore the Drupal site on localhost
Now what I have done till now to get issue resolved is-
Enabled mod_rewrite in .htaccess file at /var/www/html (I have placed my website file/folder in html folder)
#Various rewrite rules.
< IfModule mod_rewrite.c >
RewriteEngine on
Base Url (at /var/www/httml/site/default/settings.php)
$config_directories = array();
$base_url = "http://localhost/";
ini_set('session.auto_start', 0);
Server configuration (at /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf)
DocumentRoot "/var/www/html"
<Directory "/var/www/html"> AllowOverride All # Allow open access: Require all granted </Directory>Database setting (at /var/www/html/sites/default/settings.php)
$databases['default']['default'] = array (
'database' => 'databasenameofmysite',
'username' => 'root',
'password' => '',
'prefix' => '',
'host' => 'localhost',
'port' => '3306',
'namespace' => 'Drupal\Core\Database\Driver\mysql',
'driver' => 'mysql',
); $databases['default']['myseconddb'] = array (
'database' => 'seconddatabase',
'username' => 'root',
'password' => '',
'prefix' => '',
'host' => 'localhost',
'port' => '3306',
'namespace' => 'Drupal\Core\Database\Driver\mysql',
'driver' => 'mysql',
);$settings['install_profile'] = 'standard';
$config_directories['sync'] = 'sites/default/files /config_zESQ5GgK5qMrKo8T75ePMTuxTIkbfrbzv3YQ0LEpvL-YeSdRapewGr-pZ0AHyYK2Z71SH-GGMw/sync';
