I have a weird issue with GKE, the cluster has been created by Terraform, and I tried to make a change requiring a deletion and re-creation.
It failed at the re-creation because I was missing an API, so I added it and retry.
Thing is that I have a cluster that exists, empty but with failed to delete cluster message on it.
I never had this issue and I already destroyed and re-created this very resource. I tried to destroy all the resources created by terraform on this project but I still get an error "failed to delete cluster".
Also I tried to do it by hand on the UI but still get the same error.
I tried to do it using
gcloud container clusters delete <cluster_name> and got
"Failed to delete cluster, name: operation-xxx-xxx..." and got a link to the operation failed.
It's a JSON with a 401 code, with the following message:
Request is missing required authentication credential. Expected OAuth 2 access token, login cookie or other valid authentication credential. See https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/web/devconsole-project.
I tried to re-auth but it doesn't help I get the same error.
I'm running out of idea, can you help me here?